Sunday, January 15, 2017


Yum !




On Friday Ada came with me to work (she was off from
school). I took half a day off, so we could 
stay in NYC for a little bit to have lunch and "hang out".
We went to Meyers Bageri (bakery) at Grand Central Station, and wow, 
did we have a delicious lunch. Fresh bread, flatbread and pastries.
After lunch we stop by the Great Northern Deli, where I to my surprise 
found some of my favorite Danish chocolates (skildpader/turtles) !!! 
I am glad I only work about 15 minutes from there, so now I can 
go and get some, when I have a sweet tooth for my chocolates :o) 

Sunday is here, and we have a long weekend. Love it!
No school or work tomorrow. 

This afternoon were are going to my mother-in-law's house to meet up 
with the rest of the family and have some good food. 

Have a wonderful day my lovely readers ! 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment