Sunday, April 10, 2016


Sunday Relaxation




Hi Lovely Readers

I have been a little quite on the blog since we came back from Denmark, 
but I think I am back now. 

Welcome Sunday ! 
This afternoon I am ready to dig into my magazines I brought back from Denmark.  
I was lucky to get the newest Swedish Sköna Hem at Kastrup Airport 
and I am sure there will be some nice inspiration for me in it. 
And what is better than a (wrinkled) bag of Danish candy while you enjoy some 
interior inspiration? 

The sun is out and it is beautiful outside, but it is so cold. Almost freezing. 
They have promised better weather at the end of the week, and it is 
about time that we get some spring weather. 
The backyard is waiting for us :o)

Have a g.r.e.a.t Sunday. 

Time for breakfast and a big cup of tea for me !

Vi ses 

*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment