Monday, March 14, 2016


Happy New Monday




A new week again. 
We had such a nice weekend. 
The weather was so beautiful on Saturday. 
The boys got to wash and clean the cars (...and it is an all day project for them), 
while I did all my Saturday cleaning e.t.c.   
Saturday night I went out for dinner with some of my Danish girlfriends 
and I had such a g.r.e.a.t time. Some of them I had not seen for years 
and it was so nice to catch up with everybody. 
Hopefully we will get together again soon.

Yesterday we got to clean the backyard a little bit, hung our string lights and I 
cannot wait for better weather to come and stay, so we can start enjoying the yard.
Ada had her friend over for a few hours in the afternoon, and they also got 
to ride the scooters in the yard and play outside. 
Yes, the warmer days can't come fast enough. 

Now time for my morning coffee. 

Have a great Monday 

***


No comments:

Post a Comment