Saturday, February 27, 2016


Missing



It is so cold my us this morning, and coming back from grocery shopping, I realized 
how much I would love to take a trip to a tropical place with 
nice warm weather and a white sandy beach....

I have a tray of shells, which I have collected on our trips to 
Florida. (some bought and some picked on the beach). They remind me 
of all the good times, we have had going there visiting my bff Lone and her family.
I love to have little "souvenirs" throughout the house reminding you of a 
special time or celebration. 

Saturday is here and soon I am taking Ada to her dance class. 
This afternoon, I have promised to take the girls to the mall :o)  
And later, after Mr. J comes home from work, we are making 
home-made pizza and enjoying the rest of this sunny but cold Saturday. 

Have a wonderful day ! 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment