Monday, November 2, 2015


Happy Monday 



Wow, November is here ! 
A month were we have Thanksgiving coming up. A holiday I have 
grown into loving after living all these years in the US. 
And I finally figured out how to make a delicious turkey :o) 

What a niiice weekend we had.
Saturday was a day full of Halloween fun. 
We participated in our town's Halloween parade with some friends, 
we went "Trunk or Treating", stopped by our friend's house to eat scary 
Halloween cakes, and when it got dark, we went trick or treating in our neighbourhood. 
 The night ended with watching our towns Halloween "bloody" fireworks 
from the deck in the back of our house :o) 

And yesterday Ada had a skating birthday party. 
After the party, we enjoyed the rest of our Sunday at the house, 
 and I got to (finally) read my Danish magazines and eat 
some (most) of my licorice !!!

Have a great Monday and a wonderful start to your week. 
Honestly, I could have used another day off  :o) 

***  

No comments:

Post a Comment