Tuesday, July 7, 2015


The "Exclusive Mix n Chic Style Challenge"

Chairish contacted me to see if I was up for a fun challenge. 
Their Exclusive Mix n Chic Style Challenge. 
Oh yes I was (!!) because I am a Shabby Chic kind of girl and just by taking 
a quick look at their website, I knew it was going to 
be a fun challenge for me :o) 

So... If I could design a living room space these
are the furniture I would choose from Chairish

I would pick a white sofa of course. Nothing works for me besides 
white sofa(s) and it has to be comfy for sure. 
For a coffee table I would select this primitive boot bench with this 
total Shabby Chic look. 
And I would add a nice mix of candle holders and a big glass vase with 
some (pink) flowers on it for decor.
For the chairs I would pick these 2. 
One one each side of the coffee table/bench 

This Antique Gustavian Style Armchairs on one side and.... 



 .... this French Regency Armchair With Painted Frame on the other side 


I was debating if I would add a dresser or an armoire. 
When I saw this French Provincial Armoire I feel in love.  
Totally in love... 
I would fill it up with some of favorite things for display.




For decor in the living room, and to also add some color, I would of 
course add some cushions to the sofa. 
Behind the sofa I would have some white shelving with a mix of frames.
Maybe have an old barn door against the wall as decoration. 
For lighting I would either add a chandelier or some floor lamps. 
I would also have some big baskets filled with quilts and blankets.
I could go on and on..... 

Going shopping at Chairish you would be able to buy everything for a house.
A big house. 
I know I could easily find everything I need. 

Check the Chairish's website 
here 


***

No comments:

Post a Comment