Saturday, July 25, 2015


My Missing New Roof 





The boys are still working on putting on our new roof. 
It is a lot of work, but I know they are also having a good time, because I hear 
them laugh a lot. :o)  
They are wrapping it up early today, because tonight is the 
Bill Maher show in Atlantic City. It will be nice for them to take a 
break and go and have a good laugh with Mr. Maher. 

I just dropped Ada off at a her friend from her dance school's birthday 
pool party. She will have a lot of fun for sure... 
After I pick her up we are stopping by our friend's house who is having 
a surprise birthday party for her husband... 
So much going on this Saturday !!! :o) 

Vi ses 

***

3 comments:

  1. So how was this roof installation going? Lucky that you had the boys to help you with it, and I'm glad to know that they had a great time while doing it. I hope that it's all done now and everything's settled. I hope to see the finished product soon! :-)

    Pleasance Faast @ Shelton Roof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the roof finished yet? With the winter weather coming in quickly, I sure hope that you and the boys were able to get the project completed. I love what you have done with the house, and I thank you for blogging about your project too. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product on the site very soon.

    Greg @ Chavez Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A roof installation can seem like such a huge project, but at least you have people helping you. I'm sure by now you've finished the project and it has added a better curbside look to your house. Bill Maher is a riot, I'd love to go see him live sometime. Good luck with everything and enjoy the new roof over your head.

    Catherine Burns @ Easton Roofing LLC

    ReplyDelete