Thursday, January 8, 2015


#At Home Today


I am home today. 
This morning when I woke up, I decided to take the day off. 
To stay home and avoid the freezing weather. 
And the delayed trains into NYC (I have to take the train to work...
It is still very cold, but the sun is out and the day is beautiful.
In my opinion there is nothing better than all the sun light coming into the house. 
I always wondered how people can live with their curtains closed and 
never let any sunshine or just light inside. 
I always joke and say it must be like living in a cage :o) 

Anyways... 
 After sending the girls to school I had a lazy morning on the sofa in front 
of the television with a big cup of tea. 
But now I am getting a few things done at our little house and of 
course making a post to wish you all 
a great Thursday!  

And my Mr. J should be home soon for lunch.. :o) 

Vi ses 


1 comment:

  1. altid dejligt med en uventet fridag, nogle dage har man bare brug for at tage en slapper på sofaen;-)
    God torsdag aften til dig

    Mette

    ReplyDelete