Thursday, July 3, 2014


Wednesday Inspiration on a Thursday 




I missed my Wednesday inspiration picture yesterday, so I am making the post today :o)
How nice is this launching area ? 

Today is Naisha's birthday. 
Before I left I got all her presents ready on the table for her, so she 
could open them as soon as she woke up. (and I am sure she had 
some help from her little sister...)
Tonight we are going out for dinner at the kids' favourite 
restaurant The Rain Forest Cafe. Love that place and the food. 

Tomorrow is 4th. of July and I am not sure what is going to happen. 
We were planning a BBQ at our little house but it is suppose to rain all day... 
I guess we will have to wait and see...... 
There are fireworks in our little town tomorrow night and we are 
watching those for sure :o) 

Have a great Thursday ! 

*** 


No comments:

Post a Comment