Sunday, June 1, 2014

 
 
June is here ! And time for some DIY
 
 

 


Wow. Calendar says June 1st today. 
 
Today I am doing some DIY. After dance class yesterday morning, Ada and
I went for a ride in our little town to see if there were any garage sales.
I have been on the look-out for a coffee table for our living room and lucky
enough I found this one. And it came with another little side table with a
drawer, which is going to be for Ada's room. 
$25 for both. What a deal.
Both of them are going to be painted white and I can't wait to get 
started (and done).... Got the paint (spray paint) already !
 
Besides my little painting project we have a busy Sunday.
Ada has a friend from school coming over to play for a few hours and after
she leaves we are invited to our neighbor's house for a BBQ/birthday party.
Oh boy, I better get going here... :o)
 
Have a great Sunday
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment