Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Wow Wednesday 





I will skip my Wednesday inspirational picture today and instead show you 
a couple of pictures of my flowers from my yard. 
It looks super niiice and so colourful. 

Wow, Wednesday already and I realized I did not make a post since Saturday. 

We had a great long weekend and both Sunday and Monday we spent most 
of the day in our yard enjoying the nice weather. And for the first time 
this year we also had dinner out-side. 

Have a great day ! 

Vi ses !  


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your roses are so beautiful. Are they from your garden? It's interesting you make mention to each day of the week.
    Rosa from Lisbon - Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosa
    Thank you so much for leaving me a comments. And thank you for visiting my blog.
    Yes the flowers are from my garden. Love this time of the year when the garden blooms and we can be outside.
    Have a wonderful weekend Rosa
    Marie

    ReplyDelete