Monday, April 28, 2014



Lovely New Week 





Are you ready for a new week??  
I am, believe it it not. Well for now. I am sure when we get to the 
middle of the week, I can't wait for the weekend to come :o) 

We had a nice and relaxing Sunday. Took the girls to the park in the 
afternoon. We have a very nice park close to us and we love to 
take the girls there to have some fun... 


Oh, wanted to show you my new lanterns from Danish Hübsch 
which my bff Mette gave me (1000 tak little Mette). 
They are so nice and give such a cozy light. 
For now we have them inside, but when we can start sitting outside 
at night they are coming with us. 
 You can buy these nice lanterns right here

Have a great start to you new week bloggers ! 

Now time for my morning coffee.... Vi ses ! 

*** 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was just wondering if you could answer a question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather
      Thank you for stopping by my blog.
      I will email you directly :o)
      Happy Wednesday
      Marie

      Delete