Thursday, April 17, 2014



Happy Easter Bloggers and "hej" from Denmark 




Sorry I have not made any post since we arrived to Denmark, but we 
are having too much fun :o) No, I actually forgot my cable to my camera and 
cannot transfer any pictures to the computer. 

We are having a great time spending time with the family, seeing 
friends, shopping and just being spoiled :o) 
Today we are going camping with my bff Tanja and her family. 
Ada has been looking forward to this for days because her 
Danish bff (my friend's daughter) Julie will be there and I know they are going to 
have sooo much fun those two girls. 
 I know it is going to be some great days with a lot of laughs for all of us. 

Have a wonderful Easter everybody and as soon as I am back in the US I will 
post pictures from our Denmark trip and also show you some of 
my new stuff I bought for our little house :o) 

See you next week :o) 

***


No comments:

Post a Comment