Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Suddenly Wednesday 




Oh man, it is very cold here by us. Yesterday was brutal. 
It has never been this cold since I moved here almost 15 years ago. 
Being born and raised in Denmark I kind of consider myself as a Viking, 
but oh no, this cold weather is way too cold for me ! 

Suddenly Wednesday again and this week is going by pretty fast.  
But it is hard to get back into the routines. Into our every day life. 
We had a niiiice Christmas/New Year vacation. 
Which could have been a little bit longer after my opinion.
Next vacation is not until Easter, but that is when we are going to 
Denmark, and let me tell you, we can't wait ! 

Time for me to enjoy my morning coffee.
I have a busy day ahead of me ! 

Have a nice day Bloggers ! 

Vi ses   


PS; Apron is from Danish By Nord and bought at webshop Cahetu

No comments:

Post a Comment