Tuesday, January 21, 2014



Have you seen that..... 



......... My Nordic Home has 25% discount 
on all purchases in their web shop ?

They have a lot of nice stuff and these are just some of my many favorites 

Pillow by Danish By Nord 
Tray by Danish Louise Roe 

Tea Towel by Danish By Nord 

*** 

We got a lot of snow today and it will continue tonight. 
There is no school tomorrow and I took the day off too. 
Nice ! Mr. J and I have some things we want to do at our little house. 
We need to take the opportunity now that we are "stuck" at the house :o) 

Have a great Tuesday night Bloggers ! 

PS: And of course I could not help myself taking advantage of the special at My Nordic Home. 
I had to buy some pillows from Danish By Nord..... 
I wanted two for my bedroom for a looongest time  :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment