Saturday, November 23, 2013


Busy Saturday 





I have fallen totally in love with the photo art from Love Warriors of Sweden 
The photo print of miss Lelia is my favorite. 
Oh boy, would I love to have one of the (big) prints hanging 
on my wall in my living room.... 
I think I am adding it to my wish list for Santa this year ! 

Well, time for me to do my Saturday cleaning. This afternoon we 
have the father/daughter dance (and i did get the shoes for Ada), so we have a busy and 
fun day at our little house. 

Have a nice Saturday





2 comments:

  1. Så fin blogg du har! Her kommer jeg på besøk igjen :)


    Takk for koselig hilsen <3

    STOR KLEM
    anette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Anette
      1000 tak for Din søde hilsen.
      Din blog er en af mine favorit blogs, og jeg kigger forbi hver dag hos Dig :o)
      Tak for at Du også kiggede forbi hos mig, og håber at se Dig igen.
      Stort Knus
      Marie

      Delete