Saturday, September 7, 2013


Good Evening Bloggers 



Busy, but nice day here at our little house. 
Took Ada to her dance class this morning (they told us yesterday that 
the Saturday morning classes started again), so we did our little Saturday 
morning routines. And I realized I had missed our mother 
and daughter Saturday mornings. 

Took the girls to see the One Direction movie and we came back 
not too long ago. It was in 3-D and it was nice. Almost like being at a live concert. 
The girls loved it and besides eating popcorn they got to sing 
along to their favorite songs

Now we are home, the candles are lit and I think I am about 
to make myself a nice cup of tea and enjoy the rest of this Saturday night.
I am still tired after our vacation. 
I do believe people when they say they need another 
vacation after a vacation. That's how I feel. 

Have a great night and I will see you tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment