Thursday, June 27, 2013


Hola Bloggers




 

 
I had hoped for it to be Friday this morning when the alarm went off,
but nope, it is only Thursday. One more day to go.
I am really looking forward to this weekend.
On Saturday we are making a trip to PA (not sure what the name of the town is...) to
a B.I.G. BBQ. One of Mr. J's co-worker has this BBQ event every year. And we are
talking B.I.G. with live music, tons of games, way too much food etc.
This year they are also going to have a pork roast, and I can not wait to try it. 
The house is in a forest and it is such a beuatiful place.
One of those places you would love to live. Nice, green and peaceful.
In a way it reminds me of Denmark. Maybe that's why I love it there so much...
I will make sure to bring my camera and take lots of pictures.
 
Now... time for me to have my coffee and start working....
 
See you !

***

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So many beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Sabina
    Thank you so much :o)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete