Saturday, March 23, 2013


Happy Saturday bloggers. 

My mixed Friday Flowers 






We are back from our Saturday morning dance class and Ada
 is now getting a little dance break 
because they are going to be closed for Easter and then 
we are going to Denmark... 

Besides doing my Saturday cleaning etc. (let me tell you; if I ever win 
the lottery, I will get a cleaning lady... ) I am planning to do a 
little DIY project today. I want to paint 
one of my tables.... 

Naisha is here for the week, so the girls are having fun playing. 
We are only girls here at our little house. (my Mr. J is working all day)
We already planned "junk food", snacks and a movie. But that's later. 
  fun, funfun.. 

Have a fantastic Saturday and I will see later or tomorrow. 

Time for me to get going.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment