Wednesday, October 3, 2012



Love these cafe chairs from Potterybarn.
 
Happy Wednesday
 
 



How is your week going ?

Ada is starting another dance class on Wednesday evenings and today
is the first time. Let us see how it will work out with me 
getting home from work, pick her up, go to our little house to change
into dance class clothes and get there on time....
She loves to dance my little princess.... it will be worth it. Absolutely!  
 
 Have a great day and I will see you later....
 


1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a excellent job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Superb Blog!
    My web blog leon is awesome

    ReplyDelete