Thursday, July 12, 2012



It is no secret that I have a (secret) crush on Mr. Justin Timberlake. 

It is maybe not as big of a crush, as it used to be, but he is still a cutie.
And I have to admit.... 

1. I have seen him in concert....
 2. I do have and still listen to his music….
3. And yes, I have seen his movies......

Now he has started his own home line; homemint

Seriously!!!  Could the man be more perfect !


Justin and his design partner Estee Stanley 

I have just become a member and I can’t wait to 
hopefully get some new and nice home décor for our little house.  
And some new inspirational ideas.

How it works is, that you do a home style profile on their website. 
Based on your profile, they will recommend certain decor for your house.

Each month Homemint will select and recommend the perfect 
piece to match your home style. 
Either their own design or a handpicked design from 
some where around the world. 

Maybe we will see some Danish design on Homemint too ??? 

Have a great night and see you tomorrow. 
Tomorrow, Friday, again, baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment