Saturday, June 2, 2012

M.A.R.I.E-D.A.Y.

Yesterday I had a Marie-day. 
I took the day off. I went go to IKEA, had lunch 
with Mr J, got a pedicure, went clothes shopping etc. 

I love those days..... 

I went to IKEA and got super inspired, as usual. 
But I did good :o) I only bought what I went there for.  
Who would have thought that would be possible. At least for me !!! 







And now with my new frames from IKEA I finally got to hang my Ylva Skarp prints.  
I bought them at Halllingstad.com (tak Heidi!!) when I was home in Denmark.


***


Yay, today is Saturday! 


Have a wonderful weekend. 


Vi ses/See you later... 


2 comments:

  1. De er bare så fine!
    /Louise :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser bare så godt ud, Marie! Og imponerende at komme ud fra IKEA kun med det man gik ind for at købe - det har jeg aldrig prøvet ;-) Knus; Heidi

    ReplyDelete