Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Thursday Night !

My new lantern from Potterybarn

Tomorrow is finally Friday and it is the absolute best day of the week!
I love that feeling coming home from work and
 you know it is weekend. And you don't have to get up early the next day. 
Friday nights we also always order food. 
It is Ada's turn to pick what we are having and I think it will be pizza... 

In the US this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. Summer is officially 
here !!! If you have not already had a BBQ, this is the weekend 
you have or you are invited to your first one...
The weather is suppose to be very nice both Sunday and Monday and 
the plan is to have our first family BBQ here at our little house on Sunday.... 

I always have some smaller projects, 
and this weekend I have to hang some of my new pictures I got 
in Denmark. I need some (white) frames so it 
might also be time for a trip to IKEA...... Lets see.... 

Have a great night and see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment