Monday, April 9, 2012

New Bedroom Set.... 

New Bed 

New Dresser


Night Stand(s)

 I am super happy !

Today we bought a new bedroom set... And it will be delivered on Friday ! 

I have to admit; I am not a big fan of bedroom sets......
I kind of like when you mix things up, but I figured with these 
4 things (bed, dresser and 2 night stands) we can always add a nice 
comfy and funky chair + some other accessories which will make 
the room look not so "matchy - matchy"  

***

I am going back to work tomorrow. I have to get up early... 
Ada is off from daycare and is staying home with Mr J. (he is on vacation all week..
They have a play date with my sister-in-law and her 2 
boys, so they will have a fun day.... 

Have a great night and see you tomorrow!!! 

Good Night Girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment