Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today we have spent most of the early afternoon outside. 
The day has been beautiful. 

The flowers are starting to bloom and I can't wait for 
my rose bushes to start blooming too. 




Mr. J is going to grow new grass on the side of our little house, so he 
has been out there today too getting the dirt ready for the grass seeds. 
I really love a yard with nice green (soft) grass....

We just had dinner and now it time for dessert. 
Banana chocolate cupcakes with vanilla ice cream. 
The cupcakes came out of the oven not too long ago.... They look yummy.

Have a nice continued Saturday and I will see you later!

knuzzzz....  

p.s.: tomorrow morning I am going to go by Target... 
Hopefully they will have my yellow pillow... I'll let you know.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment