Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Picture

Yesterday I bought a new picture for the living room. 

I decided to put it on the shelf instead of hanging it on the wall. 
I like what it says: 
Happiness is not a destination it is a way of life. 


Besides our Saturday morning routine; Getting fresh bagels and 
vanilla chai (my new addiction) from DD, a trip to Target and some grocery
shopping. (No dance class today), and yummy breakfast at 
the house, we had a lazy day. 
Well, I cleaned the house and did some laundry, so maybe not completely lazy. 
I love the smell of a clean house b.t.w. 

Mr. J is working tonight....
I am going to catch up on some of my shows I didn’t get to watch during the week. 
I also have cravings for some chocolate… 
Now I regret that I did not buy any Ghirardelli Filled 
Chocolates (with caramel) earlier… 
My absolute favorites, besides Danish licorice of course! 

Have a good night girls and I will see you tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment