Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New picture above my sofa and more.....

A tough decision for me! 

I need a new picture, or something over my little sofa in the living room.
I am debating with myself if I should go 
for a new frame and picture, or put up a shelf.  
I have an (old) white (looks kind of shabby chic) shelf in the basement
which I am thinking about putting up. 
I don't know. 
I think I am leaving the wall empty for now, so I can get really 
annoyed and make a decision.....



I am in the mood for rearranging and redecorating my house with some new colors and things. I also want to get some new pillow for the sofa etc.

For me, it is that time of the year, after you put all your christmas decorations away and your home seems kind of empty, that I need a change.
It is not such a bad thing. I love to get new stuff :o)  

Have great Tuesday and thank you for stopping by !  

No comments:

Post a Comment