Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Night.
Are you also ready for the weekend bloggers?




We are ready for a new weekend. Absolutely! 


The weather forecast says we are getting snow tonight. Lets see... 


I have some (DIY) projects for the weekend;
- Hang my shelf in the living room
- Add new frames and pictures to my shelf in the office
- Buy some wooden boxes and paint them pink or purple (for Ada's room)
-Buy and hang a new lamp over the sink in the kitchen 


Hey!!!! I am going to have a busy weekend... 
(Hopefully I will get a helping hand from Mr J.


But most importantly, I am taking Ada to her first dance class. 
Tomorrow we are just visiting, but next Saturday it is time to "hit the dance floor". 


Have a great Friday night. 
Our Friday night food just got here and it is time for Dominican burgers 


Sweet Dreams when its time to go to sleep..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment